QUOTE OF THE DAY: “THERE IS NO GREATER HONOUR THAN SERVING GOD’S PURPOSE”
Memory Verse: “In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will”.
Before you were born, a path had already been carved out for you. This is what God told Jeremiah in Jeremiah 1:5. To work in that path is to know inexplicable joy and fulfillment. To operate outside this divine track is to enter into struggle and frustration. Michelangelo worked on 44 sculptures and completed 14 of them. The unfinished ones are in a museum in Italy – the unfulfilled potential of a great genius. What is sad is people who could become masterpieces if only they were developed. To be in God’s track is to discover, develop and deploy your God-given potential, either in the form of service or product. One may ask, ‘How do I discover and develop my gifts?’
- Look up! You cannot arrive at your life’s purpose by starting with yourself. ‘It is in God that we find out who we are and what we are living for’ (Ephesians 1:11) so, talk to the Lord your creator.
- Give up! You have got to be willing to sacrifice what you are in order to become what God wants you to be. Moses gave up the riches and affluence of Pharaoh’s palace to identify with a nation of being a Pharisee to pay the price of being an apostle. Every achiever has a ‘give up’ story, nothing comes free.
- Show up! To win, you must play the game. You can’t sit on the sidelines. You were put on this earth to make a contribution. You were not created to consume resources, to eat, breathe and take up space, No. God has called you to make a difference. What He told Jeremiah is true of you. ‘Before I made you in your mother’s womb, I chose you; before you were born I set you apart for a special work’. Finally, find your God-given assignment and pour your life into it. There is no greater fulfillment. Stay on track. God bless you.
DIVINE INSTRUCTION FOR THE DAY
DRAW A CIRCLE ON THE FLOOR, STAY WITHIN IT AND PRAY TO GOD TO PUT YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF A MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH.
- Thank you heavenly Father for today’s word of inspiration.
- Help me Lord towards the discovery of my track in destiny.
- Let my eyes be opened to discover where I might have missed it. By your grace put me back on track.
- No one will take my place in destiny; I receive grace now to pay the required price for the fulfillment of my destiny in Jesus name.
FURTHER STUDY: Jeremiah 1:1-19.
Read the Bible through in one year: Deuteronomy Chapters 32 – 34.
Remember to further prophesy on yourself!