QUOTE OF THE DAY:“PRAYERS ARE NEVER SUBSTITUTES FOR BROKEN PRINCIPLES”
Memory Verse: “My son, preserve sound judgment and discernment, do not let them out of your sight; they will be life for you, an ornament to grace your neck”. Proverb 3:21-22.
People who set achievable goals accomplish much more than people of equal education and ability who do not. God never compromises on those fundamental principles by which He established this world, and put certain events in place. Hence, wherever divine principles are broken, prayers never substitute. It is the consequence that naturally follows.
Having realized this fact, build these eight principles into your life:
- Decide what you want, but first consult God: Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails – Proverbs 19:21. So, have a focus. There must be a particular thing you are daily running after. This is what gives meaning to life and makes it less boring.
- Think on paper: Writing your goals down gives them a sense of permanency. Besides, it energizes you. Good planning and hard work lead to prosperity. Unclear and undocumented objectives won’t get you where you want to go.
- Establish a deadline: Without a definite beginning and ending it’s easy to procrastinate and get nowhere.
- Make a list of what you need to do. Keep it before you at all times; it will give you a track to run on.
- Convert your list to a plan: Decide what you need to do first and what you can do later. An organized plan is always better than trying to carry stuff around in your head.
- Act immediately. ‘Be very careful, then, how you live not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity’ – Ephesians 5:15-16. Do something! Nothing works until you work it out.
- Do something every day to move you forward. Build it into your schedule. For example, read systematically through the Bible, call a specific number of clients, engage in physical activity for a given time.
- Have a goal you are willing to devote your life to: And keep your eye on that goal at all times. Your life on earth shall be meaningful and impactful. You won’t lag behind amongst your contemporaries. You will encounter the grace of God. It is well!
DIVINE INSTRUCTION FOR THE DAY:
LOOK FOR A MAP OF AFRICA OR DRAW ONE AND PROPHETICALLY BLESS THE BLACK RACE.
- Grant me grace to be obedient to your principles; assist me in establishing focus on time.
- I rebuke time and destiny wasters in Jesus name; teach me to number my days.
- Yokes of slothfulness and procrastination are broken now in Jesus name.
- Holy Spirit, incite me to taking appropriate step at the appropriate time.
FURTHER STUDY: Proverbs 3:1-35.
Read the Bible through in one year: Isaiah Chapters 1 – 3.
Remember to further prophesy on yourself!